|How do you want to get started?|
|Find Answers Online
Use our valuable online resources to answer all of your questions.
|Talk to an Expert
Answer a few questions and Jason will call you.
What do you need to know before buying a home?
Whether your a first time home buyer or a seasoned real estate investor buying a home can be stressful and complicated. You need to arm yourself with the right knowledge to be an informed buyer.
Learn More About Buying a Home
Use these resources to take some of the mystery out of buying a home. Which loan options are right for you? How does the mortgage process work? Am I pre-approved?
- Buying Your First Home
- What’s Mortgage Insurance? Can I avoid it?
- Are there low down payment options? What’s the catch?
- I haven’t checked my credit in a while
Find Out What Your Mortgage Could be
- Use the calculator - What price range can you truly afford? What is the monthly payment on that home you have your eye on?
- Today’s Rates - The interest rate you get depends on many factors like FICO score, loan type, down payment, etc.
- Get real numbers – Contact us today to get real time numbers like interest rates and monthly payments.
Let’s Get Started
First Time Home Buyers
If you’re buying a house for the first time it’s easy to get overwhelmed. You probably have a lot of questions. We’re here to help. Find answers quickly online or talk to an expert.
- Buying your first home – Start here. Good info and frequently asked questions are answered.
- Get Pre-Approved – Easily the most important piece of the qualification process.
- Low down payment options - Check out some ways to get into your first home without a huge down payment.
- The process – Learn about the process from start to finish.
- Calculator – Use the calculator to get an estimated monthly payment.
- 1% down payment – Learn about this new loan program that only requires 1% down payment.
Types of Loans
We will put together several mortgage options for you. Here are the most common types of mortgage loans.
- Conventional – These can have 30 year fixed or adjustable rates. They can be 1% or 20% or more down payment programs.
- FHA – Loans insured by the Federal Housing Administration. Typically used for it’s low down payment option but comes with mortgage insurance.
- VA – Loans back by the Veteran’s Affair’s office typically used for members of the military whether they are active duty, reservist, separated or retired.
- High Balance – Mortgages that are higher than the county limit but lower than the Jumbo mortgage threshold.
- Jumbo – Mortgage loans over the high balance threshold.
Research Options Learn About Jason Your Mortgage
See Today’s Rates About Us Apply Now
Buy a House Facebook Call (760) 565-2436
Refinance Instagram Sign up for Email Alerts
Our Blog Contact Us
Calculator The Mortgage Process