Here’s a look at the entire mortgage process from start to finish. Use these links and information to answer all of your questions quickly online. If there is something not covered here or you want to speak to an expert call (760) 565-2436 or click here to email us.
First thing’s first. This is your first step into the home buying process. Before talking about interests rates and thinking about what color you want to paint the kitchen you need to be fully pre-approved.
- What documents are needed?
- What’s my credit score?
- How long does it take?
- How much home can I afford?
The seller accepted your offer. Congratulations! What happens now? Now we go to work..
- You can chose to have the home inspected for unseen problems and/or termites
- Sign your initial disclosures
- You loan application goes into underwriting
- We lock your interest rate
- We order the appraisal
The seller, buyer and lender need to establish a value for the property. A licensed appraiser needs to inspect the home. Click here for more information on appraisals and how they work.
- Go over approval details with your loan officer
- Gather and send in any needed items quickly
- The Closing Disclosure or CD is issued and a 3 day waiting period is required
- All inspections are in and cleared. Appraisal, termite and home inspection
- Your employment is verified by the lender with a phone call
- Schedule and sign your final loan documents
- Congratulations! You just bought a home!
Research Options Learn About Jason Your Mortgage
See Today’s Rates About Us Apply Now
Buy a House Facebook Call (760) 565-2436
Refinance Instagram Sign up for Email Alerts
Our Blog Contact Us
Calculator The Mortgage Process